Saturday, May 15, 2010

hello guys . HEY . today teacher's day . but my school celebrate it tomorrow . Ney . I dint buy anything for my teacher . haha . quite lazy to go to present shop . but I've already ask ibu to go to present shop . Ney . maybe after amek kaka kod . haha . Derr . im confuse which teacher i want to give a present for teachers day . Haha . first of course my favorite teacher ( Pn Lim ) Ney . I like the way she teach geografi in my class , very funny but quite bored if i dint addicted with the chapter she teach it . Haha . LOL yaw . haha . what-so-ever . haha . yeahaa . tomorrow sesi petang kene datang pagilah . yeaaaa . means petang takpayah sekolah . hee . yezza , love it , haha , derr . myspace boring gilaa doe sekarang , takde bende nak buat , friend semua sombong lah . gedik sombong euww . pikir aku heranlah korang gedik semua uhh . blaa-lah kau if sombong sangat (!)